www.stonesondecca.com Jun 1, 2011 8:06:10 GMT 1
Post by padesu on Jun 1, 2011 8:06:10 GMT 1
I am seriously thinking about it. IF I do it, it will take lots of working hrs. As I earlier mentioned:
- Do I have time to put it together with a good lay out
- I need to get a person with english as native language to get the text "better sounding" and correcting everything
- I need to extend a lot of the text on the albums
- I need to find someone who will print it for me
- I will have to find some cash for paying the printer
I do also have several more topics that I would like to add or develope:
1. The text I did on the Satanic test covers, putting the item into a historical aspect, is something I relly want to do. It gives a whole new perspective on the LP itself. Information like how did the recordings go, where did they record the LP, what other things did the band do at the time of the recording.
2. I have started to look for articles and reviews that were in the music magazines when the specific LP was released. What did they write, how did the album sell, chats positions and similar information. How was the LP marketed, adds from newspapers, posters etc.
3. Pictures of acetates, test pressings and Factory Samples.
4. Much extended text an the production process
5. All the albums that did not see the record shop. Albums like Golden B-Sides, Necrophilia and so on. They deserv a chapter of their own.
6. The 7" vinyls, yes why not include them as well.
OK guys, I need to quit work and start doing a book I think.........
Pleased to volunteer to fill the vacancy for a native english speaker if/when you get your exciting project going,love to help in any way I can.
Congrats on doing such a superb job so far on the outstanding site.